Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tuned to the moon

I have just been informed that this title would be better for the blog .. or writing thingie space ... I had never heard the phrase until this evening and I like it . I am still wondering if said person thinks I am 'tuned into the moon' or they are .. I do feel it is a touch of both to be fair ...Quite what an impression I will leave here is debatable ... and quite how random? who can tell tangents here we come!!
Off to 'that' London tomorrow to take in some culture .. at least I think we are and we might come back with some who knows! Roo and the micralite in the big smoke! oh yes excitement abounds ...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tuned+to+the+moon

2 comments:

  1. i think we may both be tuned to the moon! im looking forward to the next installment...Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahha! there will be a few I think .. I have lots of randomness in here alongside the serious side of course! ;0)

    ReplyDelete